Vezok's ban appeal

Except me.

“After watching this clip, I can only see 3 shots that can be clearly said as no recoil.” However, when I re-watched the video about three times, I was completely sure that none of them were recoiling. Then, off camera before any of the footage was recorded, you would notice three other kills the person made. The recording started after when the person snapped at the third player and killed them. My ping was in the 120’s when I was checking the said person (I also do not believe his ping was bad at that given time) and this did help me a lot because it smooths the other player’s movement - because otherwise even I wouldn’t guess if anyone is actually cheating and I would have to trust the parts that would be way too obvious. Then I compared it to the recent hacker I found in the Arena Top 10 server and the one I have posted in another ban appeal. People usually move their mouse a little, while firing, to aim at the opposing team to make it look like they’re controlling it. Additionally, I checked all of the suspicious players that were in specific servers and so far only one of them were a false positive on the server’s part; the others were coming from players with over 400 ping and I could understand that after seeing.

18:33 < MinitAssault> No Recoil Event(s) Detected: Vezok Van Gogh #12 Weapon: SMG Ping: 1430 ms
18:33 <&uvs> !ping vez
18:33 < MinitAssault> uvs: Vezok Van Gogh's ping is 452 ms
18:33 < MinitAssault> uvs: Vezok Van Gogh's ping is 485 ms
18:33 < MinitAssault> uvs: Vezok Van Gogh's ping is 529 ms
18:33 < MinitAssault> uvs: Vezok Van Gogh's ping is 562 ms
18:33 < MinitAssault> uvs: Vezok Van Gogh's ping is 563 ms
18:33 < MinitAssault> uvs: Vezok Van Gogh's ping is 569 ms
18:33 < MinitAssault> uvs: Vezok Van Gogh's ping is 571 ms
18:33 < MinitAssault> uvs: Vezok Van Gogh's ping is 571 ms

Feb 20, same IP as he was banned with.
EDIT: just did a little more research, apparently this is from a couple of days AFTER the recording was taken. He was using the same IP as when he was banned. While not directly relevant and the ban has already been lifted, I think it’s worth noting that his connection really isn’t amazing. :L

I live in a small town. When the neighbors are online it will send my ping sky high.

Player unbanned. Locked.

1 Like