[Vera]csabi

I global banned all aloha sever for hacking.I do not know when,a long time ago,summer… Old name [Vera]csabi1999, now csabi1999. I swear to never cheat more, i swear. I would love to play. My Ip: -zzznip-. Please unban, Please unban, Please unban, Please unban, Please unban, Please unban,

Sorry for the bad translation. I am Romanian… :’( :’( :’(

Please fill out the proper template: http://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=762.0
Also make sure to read this: http://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=1682.0

and don’t spam your appeal all over the forum please. You waited since summer apparently so a bit more patience shouldn’t be a problem.

I see your spamming all over threads, Don’t do that stick to ONE thread please :D, You need to calm your shit, also please don’t show IPs they are not really aloud unless a admin requests it and if one does you must send it through a PM. You can be hacked. Please wait for a admin to respond. Some admins are either away, asleep, or busy.

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    This Global ban. Sorry…

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Name: [Vera]csabi1999

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Server: Aloha arena (old)

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    My Friend cheating (aimbot) and hou wast the responsibility.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I would love to play and this game is very good…

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    I do not know when I was banned, all I know is that in the summer, n August… :frowning:

Please help, Please help, Please help, Please help, Please help, Please help, Please help, Please help, Please help,…
Sorry I’m Romanian and I do not know English very therefore, I write badly. Google Tran.

Nope. I remember you hacking on Counter-Strike, and you always (or ‘your friend’) denied it. You also came on arena top 10 once you out-stayed your welcome on CS. Everyone was pissed at you, so I’d say no, your not getting unbanned. Either get your ‘friend’ to make a ban appeal, or take the responsibilities of letting your ‘friend’ play on your computer, because it’s not OUR fault he hacked, it’s YOURS.

Chappy.

P.S. I’m not sure, but does anyone know if the GBL is up still? And, do they have their own ban appeal section… I don’t know. :-[

This is a really old ban, dating back to around July 19, 2012. There was no ban authorization, so I’m not sure who banned you.

Anyone like to step forward and offer something? Given that there was no reason, it seems pretty unreasonable to keep you banned. If nobody says anything for a week, I’ll unban you.

I remember playing with this guy on top 10, and he was an aimbotter. I reported him many times on the IRC (when I wasn’t a staff member), but no one ever came. He had ratios of 8 or higher, and impossible accuracies while playing. Obvious snaps, and never caught by susprise in arena, or even killed. Unfortunately, my recordings have been deleted (to free up space on my computer) so I can’t provide any evidence on him. :’(

Please keep him banned, unless you wish to have another aimbotter happily roaming our servers…

Chappy.

Please unban Please unban Please unban Reki pls help Please unban please unban I’m not hackar please unban

I guess Danko knows more about this ban.

What he said:

What he should’ve said instead (a.k.a The TRUTH!):

Please keep banned Please keep banned Reki pls dont help Please keep banned I’m a hackar so please dont unban
[/quote]
Just throwing my 2 cents and being a smart allelic but chappy ur saying ur a hacker so change it from I’m a hackar to hes a hackar

I fixed it aidybee, ya smart ass… :stuck_out_tongue:

Apparently GBL’d.
Locked.