[Vendette/ElfoDelBosque] Banned since january (Babel and all other servers)

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

yes

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

Vendette/Ettedenv (first IP) and ElfoDelBosque (IP with that I’m posting)

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

Aloha.pk tower of Babel (it was Nathan)

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

This began in january when I used a multibullet to cheat by breaking the opposite tower hidden, then Nathan caught me and I got banned immediately. I posted some ban appeals, unfortunately they were refused because either I did not tell all the truth, or Nathan found other ban appeals I made (this for the same reason). I was frustrated of this, this why I evaded with my other IP adress not banned, it was not a VPN but IP that served me in my second house. One time in march I saw a player named ElfoDelBosque acting strange and glitching, so that I wanted to troll him. I installed a real hack tool with his name, and I got banned with my second IP. My last ban appeal was refused for this reason.

1. Why should you be unbanned?

I know what I did was a kid behavior, especially evading or usurping. I understand hacking ruins the enjoy of playing, and this is why I waited a so long time to retry a ban appeal. Therefore I don’t have any hacking tool anymore (my last PC ran out anyway). If you could unban (or get me a temporary ban) in my IP with the name ElfoDelBosque, it could be great, because I use rarely the other address. Sorry for the disagreements I could cause by the past. I love Buildandshoot a lot, so then I really want to take a last chance and change my behavior. I played in other servers since that, but I am sad for aloha.pk.

I add that it was many monthes ago, so I could say mistakes. Please correct me if yes.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    January (first IP) and february (IP I am using) 2017

Hello,

Thank you for coming forward and admitted what you done was wrong. However your first appeal still open http://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=9049.0 and unfortunately I banned you on second time.

I am more than happy to let you play again. How can you insure to aloha’s community that you will not hack again?

Thanks,

Nathan

I promise to stop hacking because it has been nearly 8 monthes that I am fully banned, and I got tired of being banned for stupid cheats. I understood that aloha.pk wants the best for the players, the reason why you severly attack the hacking. I saw at which point bad players can be quickly banned in your servers, so I think I will be carefull.

In fact hacking doesn’t make me laughing anymore. I admit that I am also annoyed by hackers since I play correctly.

The main reason that I won’t hack again is the time I’m getting unbanned. Then also I think as many players getting angry from immaturity

Hello,

I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you will not hack again. Your bans are lifted and you are more than welcome to join any of aloha’s server. However, if any aloha’s staff who catch you cheating again, then this ban will be reinstate. Meaning you will have little chance to play again.

Enjoy the game and play fair.

Nathan

I can play, thank you so much