Uso de hacks Axozeq

1) Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Hola como estan bueno hoy nesecito que me desbaneen yo tenia un nombre de Axozer pero lo cambie ah Axo totalmente eh borrado todo de mi pc porque hace poco la resetie y nesecito bueno sin seramente si usaba los hakcs pero ya estoy aprendiendo ah jugar sin hakc

2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

Axozeq

3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
aloha.pk Top 10

**4) Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

5) Why should you be unbanned?

6) When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

Hi, I hope you are well ^^.

I am the “Admin” who banned you from the “Arena Top10” server.

As you can see, we believe in second chances and you are no exception, but those chances are given to those people who are truly sorry for their actions and mistakes.

I want to tell you that I talked to you by disc message, I warned you and told you not to use hacks anymore, but still, you kept doing it.

So I want you to answer me the following: :bangbang:
Do you still use hacks?
Why did you use hacks?
What motivated you to use them?
Do you promise not to use them again?

Please be honest with what you are going to write.
I look forward to your response.

-Hekima-

1 Like

Sigues usando hacks no
Porque usaste porque se me facilitaba el juego
que me motivo que abian como 4 personas usandolos
lo volveras usar no quiero ser mas baneado lo prometo

1 Like

You seem to answer questions without any interest.

But since this is your first ban on aloha, I will give you a chance.

I hope you remove all hacks from your computer.

If I see you use hacks on aloha or outside aloha.pk, I will not be so kind to you and your punishment will be more.

I trust your word :slight_smile:

You will be unbanned in a few minutes

-Hekima-

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.