Use of software that gives an advantage

1) Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

No votekicks.

2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

Sejase

3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

aloha.pk tower of babel

4) Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

For using cheats like wallhack and aimbot

5) Why should you be unbanned?

I like playing tower mode. I’m from the category of players who only like to build a bridge. Unfortunately, the use of cheats by players on the opposite team caused me to tilt and use cheats in return. In my defense, I can only say that I tried to use cheats only against hackers. I hope for understanding from the administration of the server.

6) When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

Or yesterday or today. Unfortunately, I don’t remember exactly.

Hi @Sejase!

I’ve contacted the admin who banned you. Please stay off of aloha servers until this appeal is complete.

Thanks!

Hello @Sejase !

Thanks for your honesty in this appeal!
As you see, we do care about hackers, else I wouldn’t have banned you :stuck_out_tongue:
For the next time, please report hackers via the /admin command in-game or ping @ staff on discord.

But before I unban you I would like you to uninstall all kinds of Ace of Spades hacks from your computer. Once you did it, let me know and I will unban you.

Kind regards,
Rakete

1 Like

Completely removed the game client with cheats. I downloaded the client again from the link on your forum.

2 Likes

alright, perfect! You are unbanned, have fun in the game! <3

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.