Use of Hack and VPN.

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    It was not a votekcik

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Byrne. (hack “Lunatica.”)

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk arena (top 10)

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I was banned for evading, using hack and using vpn to

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I really like aloha servers and I think we all have a second chance. I promise not to use hack again :slight_smile:

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    At 8 pm Argentine time using Hack
    And at 9:40 pm evading

The admin that banned you has been contacted. Please be patient and do not join aloha servers in the meantime.

Hola Byrne,
Yo fui el Administrador que te expulsó por utilizar hack con VPN, y más tarde por evadir. Nosotros somos una comunidad que cree en segundas oportunidades, y vos no sos la excepción, te conozco y la verdad que me sorprendió verte utilizar hack y evadir, pensaba darte unos días expulsado, pero te perdonare esta vez y te desbaneare.
Se libre de volver a jugar en nuestros servidores, pero si te vuelvo a encontrar utilizando hack, o algún otro Staff lo hace, no será tan fácil.
Disfruta el juego.