Use hack en open espades para q me desbanen plis

1) Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
Si espere los 30 minutos

2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
Fires$ DLAN ese es el de ahora yo antes tenia otro duvancg o deuce o Fires$ Duvancg

hen you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.**
aloha y astral arena

**4) Why were you banned? yo se que si miento no me desbanen la verdad fue q utilices los hack porq estaba jugando en 1vs1 para no perder a mi hermana haci q para ganar los utilice y luego los volvi a utilizar
3) What server were you playing on wLying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
estaba jugando en astral arena , y no fue mi hermano fui yo no se porq dice hay mi hermano si no tengo

5) Why should you be unbanned?
porque hay tengo un monton de amigos y es uno de mis juegos favoritos

**6) When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.**no me acuerdo fue hace mucho y gracias a un jugador ayer hiso q hiciera esto para poder jugar creo q el jugador se llamaba : c espero q me desbanen gracias pero una cosa luego en el juego me quieren hacer votekick por evadir :frowning: y yo ya abia echo esto

heyo Duvancg I am the admin that banned you.
I appreciate the honesty in the appeal, due to this being your second ban and you having evaded your ban many, many times I will only be reducing your ban down to a week after you confirm to me that you will delete all hacks (clients, dlls etc) from your computer and vow to never use them again on any server.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.