Use hack Ban apple

**1) Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?**r/= si

2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well. King$ papu

3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
arena top 10

4) Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf. fuy yo :v yo use los hack lo accepto

5) Why should you be unbanned?
hice mucho esfuerso por crear esta cuenta para ser desbaneo :frowning:

6) When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please. hace como 7 o 5 minutos para toda mi fanaticada siiiiiiiiiiiiuuuuuuuuuuuu y si me tomo esto en serio

Hola duvancg,

el admin que te baneó ha sido contactado. Pronto recibirá una respuesta de él.

gracias eres egawen?

YA ? cuando puedo ser desbaneado :v

heyo Duvancg I am the admin that banned you.
I appreciate the honesty in the appeal, due to this being your second ban and you having evaded your ban many, many times I will only be reducing your ban down to a week after you confirm to me that you will delete all hacks (clients, dlls etc) from your computer and vow to never use them again on any server.

Translated with deepl.

heyo Duvancg soy el admin que te baneó.
Aprecio la honestidad en la apelación, debido a que este es tu segundo baneo y a que has evadido tu baneo muchas, muchas veces, sólo reduciré tu baneo a una semana después de que me confirmes que borrarás todos los hacks (clientes, dlls, etc.) de tu computadora y prometas no volver a usarlos en ningún servidor.

ok pero ya no tengo hack pero porq en 1 semana dure toda la noche haciendo el correo y varyficacion y traduciendo para hacer en ban aple pero no les importa eso

Thank you for uninstalling your hacks. your ban time will be reduced to 1 week starting today, please do not continue to evade or this time will be extended. You should be able to join on the 21/11/2022. If you encounter any problems trying to join let us know here or in the discord and aside from all that I hope to see you playing again in the future :slight_smile:

Translated with deepl,
Gracias por desinstalar tus hacks. tu tiempo de baneo se reducirá a 1 semana a partir de hoy, por favor no sigas evadiendo o este tiempo se extenderá. Deberías poder unirte el 21/11/2022. Si tienes algún problema al intentar unirte háznoslo saber aquí o en el discord y aparte de todo eso espero verte jugar de nuevo en el futuro

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.