Unstoppable Ban Appeal.

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes. It has been months since I couldn’t play.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Unstoppable

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Pretty sure it was either aloha.pk all maps or top 10 maps.

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I honestly have no idea why I was banned. I have never downloaded any hacks for AoS and I haven’t glitched or do anything that I would get me banned.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Like I said, I don’t know why I got banned in the first place.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    It was months ago, so I don’t actually remember. Some time in last year, but not very sure of it.

Ah… This might be my fault.

-_- yup. so can anyone unban me?..

I mean, no admins are commenting on it.

Unstoppable, I will review what I’ve got on your ban and will respond accordingly later today.

Unstoppable, quick question for you before I proceed. Why did you wait so long to appeal this ban?

When I was banned for some reason, I simply thought it was a votekick. So I just waited. But after 30 minutes, it still went on. So I thought that the aloha.pk servers were down. But after few days, I still could not join. After wondering what happened, I was just too lazy and busy to do anything about it until I just wanted to start playing AoS again because of my friend.

That sounds reasonable.

Your ban has been removed.

Alright, thank you.