Unfair rules by admin : pepe(fin)

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Yes
2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
The Cook

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Only babel

2. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

Not banned. I was 'kicked '.
I just said, 'blue team is filled with dick hackers and pepe muted me.
A player did a vk to get me unmuted, reason: unfair mute even pepe knew he did wrong.
sayind dick isnt wrong.
Then when I got unmuted , many players said I shoul’dnt have got muted and this was actually my cleanest voice ever.
Then I said to pepe, he should be thick skinned cos the world is a nasty place, and BOOM i got kicked.
Pepe, is a very corrupt admin.
Hope some senior authorities see this and not any minor admins.

Thanks
5) Why should you be unbanned?
Cos I didnt do anything.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    Right now.

[2017 25 June Sunday 12:51:42] <babel_aloha> fckijg nIGGER
[2017 25 June Sunday 12:52:45] <babel_aloha> blue is filled with dick hackers
[2017 25 June Sunday 12:52:53] <babel_aloha> * The Cook has been muted
[2017 25 June Sunday 12:53:01] <babel_aloha> 04(TO ADMINS) why what did i do ?!?!?!?1
[2017 25 June Sunday 12:53:36] <babel_aloha> * The Cook has been unmuted
[2017 25 June Sunday 12:53:41] <babel_aloha> * Votekick for The Cook has ended. Cancelled
[2017 25 June Sunday 12:53:42] <babel_aloha> idiot pepe
[2017 25 June Sunday 12:53:52] <babel_aloha> be thick skinned m8
[2017 25 June Sunday 12:53:55] <babel_aloha> world is nasty place
[2017 25 June Sunday 12:53:57] <babel_aloha> * The Cook was kicked

I’ve lost track of how many times I’ve muted and banned you. I don’t know why you think being racist is fun or edgy but it’s not. Stop playing the victim because you most definitely are not the victim here. You should know better by now but you still get on the servers with borderline racist names and flame the chat. You deserve to be on a short leash and maybe permanently muted. Pepe did not have to unmute you and you still felt the need to insult him after he did. Then you come on here and play the victim, conveniently leaving out what you did to get muted, and claim it’s the guards fault. You’re asking for whatever flack you get at this point.

Hi cook

As you can see on israelleelll’s post, there was some rude language agains me so be happy that I didn’t give you a ban. That would have been the most fitted thing in that situation because you allways act like a jerk when you come to play. Think your actions now, and next time play like a good player.

Pepe(fin)