unexpected ban

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

JoXuS

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

counter-strike

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

i was playing cs maps, all chill, and i came out, like every normal day. today, a while ago, i tried to play and it came out that i am banned.

1. Why should you be unbanned?

i clarify that i play in open spades, i guess there are no hacks for that game, and if they exist i have not used them, as i said i don’t know about their existence.
i’m a veteran player and it bothers me that i’ve been kicked unfairly after many years of playing. A few years ago, precisely in 2017 i was banned for using hacks in ace of spades, and i admit it, but this time it was not like that since that time i have learned and stopped doing it, but it is annoying that it happened again in an unfair way.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

Idk, i stopped playing on 06/25 and when i returned, on 06/27, the game said i was banned.

Heyo JoXuS I am the moderator that banned you.

I’ll start by saying that aloha is a community that believes in giving its players second chances, but in order for me to do that, I’m going to need you to tell me the truth about what you were using and what could have got you banned.

i haven’t done anything, i should ask you why you have banned me when i have already left the game, as i said open spades i think it has no hacks, and i have been playing since 2018 from open spades until today, without problems. i’m a good csgo player and i bring that into this game too and i’m really good, so i guess you’ve gotten confused or i don’t know, this is the truth, and i’m a bit upset about what happened.

in order for all bans on aloha to be finalised one needs to gather sufficient proof to back it. at the time of said ban you was playing top 10 on the openspades client which does have multiple different hacks for it out there. the evidence I gathered shows the undoubtable use of 1 main hack, in light of this I’m going to have to ask you to come clean about what you were using and what got you banned. please keep in mind lying anymore can severely decrease your chances of a quick unban.

i think i haven’t used anything. please send me that evidence, i am going to clarify that the openspades that i have, i haven’t downloaded it from the official website, so i suppose i have done something because of that. but if it is because of that, it seems strange to me because it is the same openspades that i have since 2018 and i recently got a ban, i don’t understand that, but well.
i’m sorry i guess. again, send me that evidence please.

there was a few instances of it but i’ll point you over to 1:35 where you peak out and shoot IsaiXD who at this point is behind 2 buildings, you then proceed to follow him(still behind the walls) up the stairs and round until he stops where you once again try to shoot him in the head behind the wall. I personally see no other explanation for you being able to accurately track and shoot a player that you did not once actually see.
What do you have to say for yourself?

hqdefault.jpg

oooh yes, at that time my girlfriend was playing from ace of spades, i had that game with hacks for a long time, but i never touched it since 2017, it only was happens when my girlfriend played, and i allowed her to play there because she did not know how to play. i’m sorry.
if necessary, i already have the openspades downloaded from the official website and ace of spades removed.
once again i’m sorry and i take responsibility for what has happened, and i swear it will not happen again.

Thank you for apologising and taking responsibility for what happened, due to this being your second ban as well as lying I have decided not to unban you immediately, but to instead decrease it down to a week ban as of today 28th of June to the 5th of July. I would like to ask that before you join on the 5th of July that you delete all forms of hacks(clients and/or .dll’s) and that, until the end of your ban, you do not evade/join any aloha servers as this could lead to an extension of your ban. Please do not waste this 3rd chance you have been given as your chances of unban will be massively decreased, but aside from that, I do hope to see you and your girlfriend playing legit in the future :slight_smile:

-Detank

phenomenal hahahaha thanks​:joy::fire: