Unban

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    It says banned when I join.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Killer

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk tdm island maps

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    Team killed, one person. But did team kill me on the same server.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Your server have really good maps, and alot players. I team killed on accident.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    20th of July, 4PM to 6PM or 7.

K hello I am Not Even Part of the staff. you Said it was accidentily but he Shot you too, so you / he Had to Greif because only then you are able to teamkill. And When he Teamkilled you, I think you wanted to have your revenge… Damn IPad !!!

Since you aren’t on the banlist, I’m guessing it was for teamkilling abuse. They probably day banned you. Either that or you annoyed and tk’ed an admin.

Hello there, I was the admin who banned you. You were banned for griefing, and it’ll expire on the 28th.

Perhaps it would be a good idea to reflect on what happened?