Unban

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    No, it was not Votekick

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    O-McKing-O

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    I do not remember exactly what, because it’s been 5 days ago

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    There were two players there who had both and had to hack admin, and they said they did hack battle, so they banned me (that reason)

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Because I like to play on your server these are the best.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    It was for 5 day’s

Hello, admin that banned you here. No, you were not banned 5 days ago. You were banned on the 27th of October, 2012 for explicit aimbot. Care to explain why you aimbotted and how you managed to mix up the dates so badly?

Also, let me remind you again that being honest is the best option here.

I did not have Aimbot! Has banned me for no reason
and with denm date tuht’m sorry, because I just did not remember exactly when,

I’m not really sure if you did or didn’t hack, but if you did hack it would best if you just fessed up now. It would gravely help out your appeal if you admitted to your crimes now (assuming you did), then let the admins prove your guilt later on.

I can not have because aimbot aimbot does not go with me (graphics card)
Pls can you unban me I love your server.

Aimbot has absolutely NOTHING to do with your graphics card. But, since I banned you like 6 months ago and I don’t have any evidence to support my claim (even though I CLEARLY remember you aimbotting like mad), i’m gonna unban you. However, keep in mind that if I catch you hacking ever again, you won’t get a second chance. You’re free to go now.

Oke, thank you very much

I still can not get on the server.

Crap, sorry about that. Mistake on my end. You should be able to join the servers now.