unban

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

I waited for 2 days
2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

whwhahha thats why ingame name.
3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

aloha.pk arena (counter strike) cs_assault

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

My enemy is making fun of my team calling as noobs and f*gs and i felt bad so i turned on my hacks to win.
5) Why should you be unbanned?
To play without hacks and make sure to learn from my mistakes.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    aloha.pk arena (counter strike) cs_assault im not really sure about the time

Hello,

I am the administrator that banned you the other day on arenacs.

We believe in second chances and I appreciate that you were honest with your ban appeal.

Before we get to unbanning you, I want you to remove all your hacks from your computer and confirm that you have done so.

If you get caught using hacks again then there will be no second chance for you and you will remain permanent.

Demon

Yup, i deleted all my hacks. I don’t want to get banned again. Thank you for the unban

You should be unbanned shortly. If we catch you hacking again, then there will be no other chances.

Thank you

Hi again, i just wanted to ask if why im i getting kick every time i play aloha servers but i dont have my hacks. ? do i need to wait for your word go b4 i can play aloha servers?

It seems like you weren’t unbanned somehow. I am trying to get that resolved for you.

i just checked if everything is ok. i still get kicked out :’(

Try now, reply to this post if you still have troubles.