UNBAN SPANDER

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    No

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    my name in the game is Spander

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Server aloha.pk counter strike maps

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    four headshots

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    not use hack

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    15/03/2013

Unbanned for lack of evidence.

unban, ban again :’(
I no use hack…

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    No

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    my name in the game is Spander

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Server aloha.pk counter strike maps

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    four headshots

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    not use hack

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    15/03/2013 :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’(

Please wait until this is resolved Spander. Thank you.

Por favor, espere hasta que esto se resuelva. Gracias.

Topics merged. Wait for the admin who banned you to respond.

Un ban me Please!
I no use hack

Wait for the admin who banned you to respond.

Hello Spander, I am the one that banned you. You seem like a nice kid, so I’ll give you one more chance to change your story before I pull up the video.

Welp, you’re still denying it (http://i.imgur.com/nx264E1.png)

So I guess I’ll have to pull up the video now.

0:22 - Run right to Craazy and shoot him
0:45 - Run right to that blue, threw and nade, like you knew he was sitting right there.

There are also a few moments where IMO you seem to look at blues from across the map.

Any rebuttal?

Active el hack porque un usuario are hacker
I no use hack never
Unban pls :frowning:

So in spanish you are saying that you used the hack, but you continue to lie to us in english that you weren’t hacking. The video also clearly shows that you were hacking. ¿Por qué estás mintiendo tú? (For you non-spanish speakers, “Why are you lying?”)

No.

This is the second time you’ve been banned for hacking, and it seems as if you haven’t learned your lesson. Somebody else hacking doesn’t give you permission to hack. You will not be unbanned.

Requesting lock.

:’(