unban plz... player name is leehanbyungsin

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    yes

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    leehanbyungsin

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk tower of babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I used aim hack and esp out of curiosity.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I will never use hack and want to play build and shoot…

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    2021.07.17 16:00 GMT

Hi.
I was the admin who banned you. First of all thank you for being honest about the cheating and not trying to lie about it.

Curiosity is one thing but using hacks do ruin the experience for all of our legit players and we spend a lot of our free time keeping the servers playable, but since this seems to be your first time doing it and you came clean right away I will give you another opportunity to be a legit player and part of this community if you so chose.

For you to be unbanned I want you to do the following and report back here; remove all the cheats from your computer and use one of the legit clients from now on and stay away from cheating in the future.

If you do this I will unban you after you respond here.

You are welcom to join our discord server too if you need any help.

/Hawkan

1 Like

I already delete all cheats. I will use openspade client

Good, I have unbanned you now so you are free to join our servers and play again. But please be aware that we are not as easy on repeated offenders.

You are also welcome in our discord channel if you want to be a part of the community to a larger extent and get into contact with us easier if something needs our attention. If you stay away from cheats you are very welcome, and might find this community is quite unique and worth being a part of.

/Hawkan

1 Like