unban pls

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    yeah, unfortunately says banned when i try an reconnect

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    honestly i change my name often so I do not remember what I had when I got banned

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk babel, one of the only servers that still stays populated

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    aimbot I assume, there wasn’t any votekick, I am usually an honest player, but I never tried using one before and thought it would be cool to try out

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I won’t use the aimbot anymore, obv you guys are on top of your stuff, cause I didn’t think I’d get caught and banned that quickly

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    probably like 2-2:30am EST

Hello Papajk, I am the staff member who banned you for using aimbot, at aloha.pk tower of babel.

First of all thank you for coming to appeal and admit your mistake, although I am not very convinced at all but still seeing that you are willing to appeal and since we believe in second chances, I need you to delete all the cheats from your computer before getting unbanned.

Reply here when you’re done.

I have deleted the cheat from my computer, I will not be using it as I want to continue with playing the game and having fun in my spare time. I’m sorry to hear that you are not convinced, but I was honest. I’m glad you believe in second chances so I can prove you wrong and play honestly! :slight_smile: Hopefully, I’ll see you in the game!

I hope so…

You are now good to go, remember that if you get caught using cheats again the penance will not be as soft as this.

See you in the game!

1 Like