Unban pls

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    It’s a ban

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    The same as my forum username

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    Racism and votekick abuse, then ban evading

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I shouldn’t

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    Wed Jun 21 13:41:37 2017

Alright, made that appeal a little easier on the eyes.

You were banned for 6 hours for racism and votekick abuse, then banned for a day when you came back on 10 minutes later.

See you on Thu Jun 22 13:50:15 2017. Hopefully you’ll stop being racist, but my hopes aren’t too high…

Hello

I’m the guard who banned you. You were being explicitly racist in game and then came back using another ip. Always think that you could cause emotional harm to other players. Please keep your ideas for you and dont spread it on our servers.

You’ll be free to play in 24 hours.

Newage