unban please

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

No

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

soy otaku :slight_smile:

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

in top 10

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

wallhack and aimbot

1. Why should you be unbanned?

because I really like to play in the top 10 and because my friends play there, the ones I did was silly, what I wanted was to impress them and end up making a fool of myself, sorry …

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

I think it was a month and a half ago and I don’t remember it very well but I think it was between May 20 and 14, it was at night I don’t remember very well but I think it was at 10:00 pm

Your banning admin has been contacted and he will respond soon. Meanwhile dont join to aloha servers and wait for his response

Heyo soy otaku :smiley: I’m the moderator that banned you. I apologise for taking so long to reply. Thank you for finally coming to make an appeal and I massively appreciate your honesty! I’ve decided that, due to how many times you evaded ban after ban even after warnings, Instead of an immediate unban I will shorten your permban down to just a week as of the 30th of June to the 7th of July, until then please do not evade and join any aloha servers as this could lead to an extension of your ban and before you join make sure any and all hacks are deleted from your computer. I’ve seen you around recently on other servers playing legit which is nice to see so I do hope to see you playing again legit in the future :slight_smile:

thank you very much