Unban me pls

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Been couple of hours so… no

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Lawind

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Tower of babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    Hacking

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I was experementing at the time and i just am really stuipid to hack on such a good server because my friend told me it works on most servers so i was confident to use the hacks to realize i got banned from aloha.pk. Sorry if i caused any damage to the players I was just being stuipid.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    Time: 6pm (where i live). Date: 10/10/16

Thank-you for telling the truth. At the moment the ban was only set for 1 day and is currently set to expire at Mon Oct 10 22:31:06 2016. Please stay of the server until then.

I will also pm you banning admin about your appeal.

Lately, I got pissed when I catch someone hacking and am not sad for them being banned for a long time… However, since you apologized and admitted your offense, I will let go the ban after it is expired at the end if this day. hank’s for your honesty, but don’t abuse anymore as it will be your last time…