unban me please

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

it says u are baned from server …
2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
i have many names … phonix… dragon …call of campers …

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    i try hack on all servers

2. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    becus i using x ray aim bot and lot using this method :

-snip- don’t post hack links - demon

1. Why should you be unbanned?

I do not want to lie
I played on the server for a long time and I was always upset by hackers
And I thought that the ban was temporary because the hackers always ruined the game and said in chat …
And most of them came back …And I was thinking to myself, some players are secretly using hacks…
So I decided to give it a try …
And I got stuck
I tried the hack with different modes and it threw me out of the game again …
And now I can not enter any game because the only servers I could enter were these
And I do not even have access to fast VPN to bypass the ban
6) When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
today … after several time …

do u unban me ? right now ? wow… because I’m in game now tank’s
or maybe because of my internet supervisor …
i dont use hack …

Your two posts contradict each other.

Hacking is NOT allowed on the servers no matter what. Delete your cheats off your computer. If we catch you hacking you will be banned with little chance of unban.

In regards, to this ban, you were banned by our no spread detector. This is 99% accurate. The ban was for 1 hour so you are unbanned now. I suggest you play legit from now on.

I made a mistake
I edited the post