Unban JED07 please

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Been banned for a couple of days now

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    JED07

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    Owning kids hard and then when I got accused of cheating so I just rubbed it in even harder and I make no apologies for that. Get Good lol. (pro tip, lowering your mouse sensitivity does wonders for your aim).

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Because I wasn’t cheating. I wasn’t spamming as well btw. Typing in rape 3 times isn’t spamming. If your soft egos can’t take it then stop playing games and get help cuz you’ve got issues. I realize that a lot of players are young here but that’s no excuse. Man up son.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    Hmm, I think it was a couple of days ago but not too sure. Can’t remember the time of day either. It was during that turtle map thingy. The one with the trees and the battlement walkways.

Hello JED07,

I have contacted your banning admin. Please be patient and stay off all aloha servers for the time being.

Thanks,
Ferrari

K It’s been several hours now unban me please, I don’t do drugs or hacks.

Just accept that you got owned and move on with your life please.

Sorry, we did indeed get owned, you’re too good for us to handle.
Admin that banned you only does temporary bans because he doesnt obtain proof. So your ban has already expired.
I appologize on his behalf for the trouble. If you were cheating tho, stop it before someone records you.

I was the admin that got you banned.

Due to a slow computer, I can’t record bans, as Sniper told you, you haven’t been banned permanently.

Though I pretty much remember clearly about your case, I can’t prove any bad behaviour. However, as Sniper was saying

You’re a good player, it will be good to play with you in a fair and honnest game :wink: