UnBan Application-

#1) Wait 20-30 mins in case you were votekicked.
-I did

#2) Please specify your ign (in game name).
-[TSB]NehterNinja

#3) Server you were playing on when you got banned.
Note: we only deal with aloha.pk servers here.
-Aloha.pk infiltration

#4) Reason for ban (please be truthful)
Don’t lie, it severely decreases your chances. (Example 1 | Example 2)
-I guess I was griefing. But I thought grief is when you don’t do good to your team. but I did it to help my team.

#5) Reason why you should be appealed.
-I am a fair player and try to make the free game hack free by votekicking, so the reason why you should accept me is because I don’t hack and I play fair.

#6) Date and time (approx).
-The date was 12-15-12 @ 4:51pm

So please accept my application to be unbanned, because I am fair and have never done anything bad

-Sincerely 
                                                                                                                                                                       [TSB]NethaNinja

I contacted the admin that banned you, he’ll get back to you in a bit.

Hello, I am the admin in charge of your ban.
I banned you for griefing the blue teams castle while you were on the blue team.
The castle is pretty much the main thing that helps the blue thing defend the intel and you were destroying it.
Since you were being honest I will unban you. Next time if you wanted to grief the blue teams castle you should be on the green team.

Thank you Froelich131 and Taesun. I wont do it again