Unban appeal. Mistakes were made.

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick? No, I tried to log on and it said “Banned”

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well. TastyLemons

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers. aloha.pk r1ctf 24/7 hallway

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf. My friend showed me aimbot, he said it was good on the hallway server. I used aimbot.

5. Why should you be unbanned? As it was one time and aimbot was removed from my computer. I play frequently on the aloha.pk servers

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please. I dont know to be honest I last played on sunday. As I said I logged on and it said “Banned”

I will shorten your ban if you follow a few things.

Number 1

You promise to never use any type of hack again

Number 2

During the time of your shortened ban, you think about what you did and why cheating is bad. Also an apology to the players that were killed by you hacking.

I will follow those rules carefully and when will I be able to use aloha.pk servers again? Also Im sorry to all the players I killed using a shitty useless hack that ruins the game. Thank you very much AEM.

Your ban will expire in 2 weeks. Hope to see you hack free on our servers after 2 weeks.

*any *ever