Unban appeal: Austrysius

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes. it seems to be a global blacklist

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    [ICA]Austrysius

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Aloha.pk Tower of babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I was accused of hacking

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Lack of proof, other than a streak of some people who were fairly close together, and out in the open

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    Approx. 6/4/2013, around 5:00, MST

Hello, I am the admin who banned you. I banned you after I went to check you after players were constantly reporting you.

Here is the video evidence I have:

hqdefault.jpg

Pardon my french, but this is utter horse shit. for one, even if i was hacking as you say i was, i wouldn’t be stupid enough to record it. second, this could quite easily be faked with a few downloads and a config file change.

This is a video he recorded of you using topovl, a first person spectate tool that allows you to see essentially what the player is seeing. In addition, would an admin with servers to take care of really go far out of his way to make a fake video just to get an innocent player banned? I don’t think so. Someone’s lying here. HINT: It’s not me, and it’s not him. Can you guess who it is? :wink:

For clarification, admins have a tool that allows us to see what you’re seeing. Think of it as security cameras mounted on your head. If we see something suspicious, such as security cameras showing footage of jerky and snappy movements, looking behind walls, etc, we choose to record it.

Some key features I see on the video:
0:40, a snap at “kenny”
0:44, a snap at “Marcos_Tiago”
0:45, a snap at “jalil” then immediately “CommieBuffalo”
1:12, a snap at “kenny”
1:13, a snap at “jalil” then immediately “CommieBuffalo”

I personally think the snaps to kenny were weak, since there could’ve been some packetloss and lag causing it to look like you jumped to his head. But from 0:44 to 0:45 the three consecutive snaps makes me think you were aimbotting. Even if we consider lag, there’s almost no way you’d be able to jump head to head between targets that fast.

if it is meant to “see what the player is seeing”, it should be able to pick up the M-24 semi mod i was using, which it didn’t, and if it was able to pick up the player highlighter halo things, it would only be logical to pick up the mod as well.
and as for him wanting to get me banned, maybe he has something against me, i don’t know. something i do know, however, is that i will not and have not ever stooped to lying, and i do not intend to do so for the forseeable future.

I think you are missing the point. The admins don’t hate you but they know you have some sort of hack on you. They don’t even know you…

Ausrysius, let me try to clarify this for you- this tool allows one of us to “shadow” a player. Mods/skins are local, not server-side. We do not have a camera in your bedroom to see what you happened to install on your personal computer. When we are watching you through this tool, we see from your perspective, as if we were you. So, if you are snapping from head-to-head, we see that, just as the video shows. If you are tracking players that you have absolutely no line of sight to, we see that as well.

You are frustrated and confused because you can’t seem to wrap your head around this concept. That’s ok, let it stew for a bit and come back when you gather yourself.

i can understand the concept of the tool, but nevermind that, i have better things to do than argue. just tell me the length of my ban and ill wait it out in peace.

Permanent, because you refused to tell the truth.

fine, then. it is how it is. no more room for honor, so…
FUCK ALL YALL NIGGAS
also ill probably just reset my modem lol because thats a thing.
sincerely,
-Austry
PS see you guys in hell ^^

And I’ll probably just ban your new IP because that’s also a thing.

goodbye.jpg

Son.
Some of these guys troll harder than you might think.

I suggest you let sleeping dogs lie.