Umm im sorry for hacking i was just curious that what is hacking and i really wanted to see it on aloha since u know i love babel but im sorry i wont do this anymore i prmose i pinky pinky promise bye

1) Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
yes i did wait for 30 minutes but it was a permabanned :sob:

2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
maker

3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
o i was playing in babel but im banned in every aloha pk server

4) Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
i was banned dude to my curiosity of hacking and as u know curiosity bans the players

5) Why should you be unbanned?

i should be unbanned because I hacked in aloha for the first time

6) When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
oh im sorry but if this is crucial then i don’t remember the date and time because it was a few months ago

1 Like

Hey maker,

I’m the admin who banned you. When I process a ban appeal, I expect complete honesty. I’ll let you rethink your appeal especially in point 5.

1 Like

IM sorry

but i promise i wont hack anymore plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i promise i promiseeeee
but i did tell the truth that is why i hacked :frowning: :sob:

:grinning:

1 Like

pls, even though coments on appeals are enabled, only use them if you’re going to comment constructively.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.