[UBGE] Iguinho ban appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    yes

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    [UBGE] Iguinho

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Aloha.pk Tower of babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    do not know

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Why I do not use any kind of illegal programs to gain advantages over other players and I do not intend

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    Day 06/12/2017

Hello, I’m the admin that gave you ban in server babel for being using aimbot, I’ll give you a little introduction of who we are and what is aloha:

We are a small and easy group where we believe in the second opportunity for those who come forward, admit their mistake and promise not to hack again. On the other hand, we are pretty tough on anyone who does not tell the truth.

Aloha staff members would never ban a player for no reason.

So I’m going to give you the chance to tell the truth.

I do not use cheats! Unless my brother has accessed my computer and used cheats on the server while I was sleeping.but anyway I’m sorry.From now put password on my computer

look at this video:

If so, ask your brother to create an account and take responsibility for his action, it is not necessary to make another ban appeal, he can answer in this same topic.

hqdefault.jpg

Our brother, my brother is very fdp. I’ll ask him to take his actions right now

Hi, I’m the brother of [UBGE] Iguinho.I am responsible for your ban on the aloha.pk server! I was using ESP and Aimbot. I regret what I did and I promise it will not be repeated

Your asshole had not been repeated. I want to see you have access to my computer again.

There is a possibility that it is actually your brother who used your computer to use hack but there is also the possibility that you were your and want to reduce your actions with the “supposed brother”, therefore I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

Your ban expires within 1 week, with this I want you to learn to have more responsibility and care about your things, on the other hand if you were responsible for this I want you to learn with this.

If a member of staff sees you again using hack the ban will be restored and you will not have another chance.

I will not use more cheats

MegaStar. Thank you very much for your support. I’ll take care that this does not happen again.

recently “YAG006” sent a message saying this
“Ok.I will take more responsibility with my personal materials so that it will not happen again. Thanks for the support”

I updated the page again and your message was edited by the one that is currently “I will not use more cheats”

Seeing the first message makes me think that in reality that message should be sent by IGUINHO AND NOT BY HIS BROTHER since your “brother” was not responsible for taking care of the “personal materials” (in this case it would be the PC), and the attitude of editing the message and changing it for another gives me more signs that you are lying with the “supposed brother”, I do not have photos to show what I saw a few moments ago but I know what I see and I know that you are lying therefore I remove the ban 1 week and return to be with the permanent ban.

My Brother was logged into his account by my computer and he forgot to move, and I was very angry and I did not realize. As soon as I posted the message I realized that I was not logged in to my account but in his, intao not to generate furduncios decide edit the messages. I’m sorry for this :-\

Please believe me. I have no reason to be lying.