TS| Chelios

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a vote?
    well yes but I already knew the reason

2. What is your player name in the game? Please also include it in the topic of this topic.
    TS | Chelios or Chelios with or without a capital letter

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: we can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    no because a friend created an aloha server and I thought that it did not count because it was private and with bots and that and well I played.

4. Why were you banned? Lying dramatically reduces the chances that you won’t be beaten. If your “little brother” forbade it, tell him to appeal or accept responsibility on your behalf.
    to evade.

5. Why should it stop being prohibited?
    Well, I still don’t know the rules of this and how this banning works, but if I evade and that should.

6. When was it banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    I don’t remember the date itself.

-By the way I left the wallhack and all kinds of hacks so I’m clean I forgot to make the appeal and I just remember hahaha I already waited a long time take it from me plox :c.

Hello,

I will keep it short as we have done this too many times already. Last time wasn’t in a private server, you once again joined our arena10 server, but that doesn’t matter anymore.

I will unban you if you stay of our servers for the next 3 days.

Good luck!

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience I will no longer use hacks and evade I already understood this about the ban and it will not happen again.

I can enter?

Yes, thank you for making sure. Have fun.

uff thank you, I apologize again for the inconvenience

friend appears to me banned again

I forgot to disable the autoban, sorry about that. You should be free to join again.

Hahaha thanks

good to play

1 Like