TS | Chelios

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a vote?
    not because I did not know what was expected but just wait a moment

2. What is your player name in the game? Please also include it in the topic of this topic.
    TS | Chelios with a capital or small letter

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: we can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

arena top 10

1. Why were you banned? Lying dramatically reduces your chances of not being banned from the ban. If your “little brother” forbade it, tell him to appeal or accept responsibility on your behalf.

I was banned for using wallhack
And my brother is not to blame, only I did not know that it was evasion or something else that I could not do and I thought it was a mistake and I let him play but it was because I had no knowledge of it

1. Why should it stop being prohibited?

Well, because I want to play well and legal because that was just a temptation and I made a mistake

1. When was it banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

12/09/2020 almost 2 in the afternoon Peru time

Hello Chelios,

I’m glad to see you’re finally admitting the truth. I’m going change your ban to one of 1 week.

Stay of our servers for 1 week and you will be unbanned. Don’t join our servers, even if it may seem you can. 1 week.

noooooooo ya espere mucho :,u pero bueno ok ok
dentro de una semana tendre que hacer de nuevo esto o ya entro asi normal :u por pregunto para que no me pongan una semana más

Ah right. I’ll make it more clear.

This website gives you the time you will be unbanned. After this time given you wil be free to join.

favicon-48x48.png

mejor espero la semana por que no entendí pero igual gracias

tu ban finaliza el proximo Domingo 11, el link es un conversor a tu zona horaria de la hora del desban

And once again you’re on our servers. Nevermind the one week, I was very clear to you, make a new ban appeal in 2 weeks.

En español: y de nuevo estas en nuestros servidores. olvida lo de 1 semana, fui muy claro con vos, has un nuevo ban appeal en 2 semanas