toxic behavior sorry

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Was a ban

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

SKOKKA,PUTA

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

alohapk arena

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

TOXIC BEHAVIOR AND VOTEKICK ABUSE
for free, for no reason I called everyone in the game “puta safada” the players created a votekick on me, so I abused votekick and created a vote with the reason “puta safada” (votekick abuse)
I also flooded a lot of “putas safadas grandes putas”

1. Why should you be unbanned?

I promise I won’t do it again

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

15:04 PM (tarde, afternoon) 3:04 PM

Hi, I’m the moderator who banned you from the top 10 server.

As you are being honest and I will trust that you will not be toxic again, you will not spam and you will not do votekick nonsense, because otherwise if I see you doing it again your ban will be 1 day and it will keep increasing if you keep doing it.

I will reduce your ban to 2 hours, you will be unbanned in 2 hours, if you try to enter aloha servers before those 2 hours you will be banned again.

Thank you.

-Lauraa :3-

thx!

Player got caught by the use of derogatory words like ‘preto’

[2021 18 December Saturday 11:06:06] <babel_aloha> blues are pretos
[2021 18 December Saturday 11:06:49] <babel_aloha> haha preto
[2021 18 December Saturday 11:13:42] <babel_aloha> * JUDEU BARUCH started a votekick against player Accu. Reason: preto
[2021 18 December Saturday 11:16:19] <babel_aloha> uuuhh preto :’(
[2021 18 December Saturday 11:29:10] <babel_aloha> jacko u preto

Reference: preto | definición en el Diccionario Portugués-Inglés - Cambridge Dictionary

Banned for 7 days since this is the third time you’re being toxic and racist