Toopher2 (Ban appeal)

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes I did!

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    My IGN is Toopher2

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    If I remember correctly I was banned on Babel, but Im not baned on all.

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I was banned for hacking, and yes I admit that.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Why should I be unbanned, mm I could say I’ll never do that again but you won’t believe, I could suck up and say I love the server you wouldn’t believe it. So, i’ll say the truth, these are truthfully the only good english server, you have a variety of maps and game modes, and I would love to cont. that experience, that i why I should be un banned.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    Friday, October 17,2014 ~7:00 PM EST.

Still waited for a reply to the admin who banned me ^.^

The admin who banned you looks to be pretty inactive lately, so I’ll take over this appeal :slight_smile:

I could say I'll never do that again but you won't believe, I could suck up and say I love the server you wouldn't believe it.
Could you say them anyway? :)

Sure senpai :P, i’ll never aimbot again ever again. I love your community and respect it due to growing popular on a game that the owners of quit working on this veresion. :slight_smile: and thanks for taking
over ;p
p.s sorry if I don’t apply fast, im playing Spades on a french server ;p

No idea who you are, and you sure as heck are not an admin that I know of so butt out. (mod edit: this line was in reply to a spammer. ignore.)
I’ll look into the ban and give you a response if Danke does not have an answer in 3 days.

User has not been online for 3 months. If your still intrested in being unbanned please post.