TOG~Roy's ban appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

yes
2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
TOG~ROY

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers. I was playing pinpoint

2. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I was accused of aimbot by reki but did not have any. So I don’t know what sort of proof Reki has if I didn’t have aimbot thus If you have proof I would love to see it.

3. Why should you be unbanned?
    Because I was not hacking in any way. I find it to be very unfair at the moment.

4. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    I was banned 5/15/13 at around 8:30 Mountain time

My computer’s a dinosaur, so unfortunately I don’t have proof to show.
I stand by what I say, and will mention why I banned you on a few accounts.

1. You were on the blue building when all of a sudden you snapped your gun to a green player running below you. You tracked him for a bit, on the dot, then jumped down the building and gave chase.
  2. You snap your gun to players from far away, keeping your cursor on them as both you and your targets exited/entered visible sight of each other.

Now, I don’t have proof or anything so this is what I will do.

I’ll pretend I was really tired today and my eyes screwed up, and my computer was probably lagging so I saw things that I mistook for aimbotting. So you’re unbanned.

If you weren’t aimbotting, my apologies. I’ll get more proof next time before I lay down the hammer.
If you were aimbotting, this is your warning that aloha servers are constantly under watch. Don’t pull anything funny.

Have fun.

well ty reki. I would say I didn’t hack but It wouldn’t change your opinion. Anyway Thank you and hopefully we can play in the future together so you can witness that I don’t hack and maybe change your mind about me. -Roy