ToastySensation

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

YES
2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
ToastySensation or TragicWILLY

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha tower of babel i think

2. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    Well i didnt cheat at all, the only thing i can think of is that i would often times type horrible obscene things into the chat box for the lulz, but this shall happen no more. Im sorry :[

3. Why should you be unbanned?

Because i love AOS and i love the aloha servers(there aren’t many others besides your guys’ anyways lol) AND IM A GOOD PERSON I SWEAR.
6) When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
Someime yesterday around the afternoon i believe

Thank you for writing the appeal.

I am the admin that banned you during that day for that exact reason so there’s not much for me to go on about.

I’ll give it until the 18th of January (USA time-zones) and then I will let you go.

Allrighty, thats more than fair :smiley: Thank you for redeeming me, kind Admin :smiley:

You’re welcome. You should be free to go now that the time passed away.