TITAN DarkS - TITAN ScreaM

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    yes.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    TITAN DarkS - TITAN ScreaM.

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.aloha.pk arena (counter-strike).

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I was playing quietly with a staff of Aloha (Nightmare) with the players and my cousin just came to invite me out and left the counter strike server aloha and turn off the pc … then I came to my house turned on the pc and wanted to play counter strike aloha as always … and at that time I was banned but I have the possibility that my younger brother “lDarkJullian” maybe I use my PC and started hacking but I can not find any hacks file on my pc. well, tha’s all

5. Why should you be unbanned?Because I have not used hacks and no type of modified client. Only openspades mod (pubovl) that’s why I should be free and I’ve never used hacks. There are some people who have accused me of hacks. But I’am not. Thank you

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.I did not just go to a mall. 2/16/2019 Hour: 8:00 P.M (GMT-4) Dominican Republic.

Thanks for making your ban appeal, the admin in charge of your ban has been contacted.

Hey,

I am the one that submitted some evidence to the admins and you were banned you for esp.

You seemed to know where people were and pre-aimed them around corners.

Do you want to add/change anything before I pull out the video?

Demon

I was maybe listening to it or something because whenever I play I use headphones I am very attentive both the steps and the minimap many people have acumed me from wall hacker for the simple fact of listening carefully and using the minimap, I play a lot of global counter-strike offensive and there is one thing that is to grab the pixel. I want to see the video to see the “wall hack”.

At 3:30 you toss 3 nades up at the top platform where i was. You cant see the box around my person due to a glitch. I have rewatched video couple times and I dont see how you could have seen me up there.
Also at about 4:30 you wait on the green while pointing at him.

There were other instances of you aiming where someone was coming from.

hqdefault.jpg

1. 3:33 hear that is normal was normal I was not seeing it * but * when I was approaching the wall I heard the menu and clearly he would not be stuck on the wall you should think like the other team too.
  2. 4:30 as you could see there was no person on the side of tunnel and market as I told you to use the minimap and I was waiting * but * when I was going to kill the other just the other player was coming out and listening and as I have reflections look to the side so they do not kill me but they managed to kill me, I remember that I was afk because I was hooking up my laptop’s charger and when I arrived they passed me the info.

DarkS?

Thanks for the explanation.

Sorry for the inconvience. You are a good player. I will be practicing. :stuck_out_tongue:

You should be unbanned shortly.

Edit: Unbanned.

Demon