This is me

I am best player on the server (yeah, i am really good). Today i try connect to this server, and what i see? I am banned! Me, top player on that server, banned without reason.
Unban me as fast as you can

Please fill the questions included in the form and be serious and honest with your answers

ok. if you dont understand who am i at first time

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    No. some kid with banhammer ban me without reason

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    MopKoBKa KPacHa (top player on the server btw)
    yes, i am really best

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    maybe aloha.pk, genious?

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I dont know, maybe because i build two or three innocent penises, that not reason

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Because i am good boy and i not gay. And i very cool guy

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    i play ilast time maybe at august, or begin september

hello MopKoBKa KPacHa, I’m the admin that banned you, first of all, I would like you to take your time and answer it seriously. because this appeal is not what I would call great

Common, this game is almost dead. If you will ban everyone in a row, you will bury it completely.

you where banned for toxicity towards other players, and your attitude here just follows that line, so I’ll keep this shot since you seem not to care about the apeal.

this appeal is denied, you can reapeal in a week starting from today

Gonna lock the appeal since I know what kind of answer would we get from this point.

Appeal closed, appeal locked.