third ban appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    It’s a ban

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    fooly dent

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk babel of tower

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    griefing

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    forgive me for the sins that i atoned

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    probably 5 mins ago

Hello fooly dent,

I am the Admin who banned you for grief, I tell you what the situation with you,
With this mediocre ban appeal that you just did to me, directly I would deny the appeal, but I’m going to reduce it to 3 days so you can learn the lesson,
It is not the first time that you were reported by grief, so if I see you doing the same thing I will increase your sentence,

Ban evasion can increase your sentence so I recommend that you do not do it because it will be worse for you,

Thanks

“mediocre” bruh it ain’t a court appeal, jesus christ…

No but shows your grade of respect and commitment to the good moment of the rest of the players.
Please care about the rest.

Yes, your honor.

1 Like