TheGriefter AoS Ban Appeal

Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Yes. Is Permanently.

What was your in-game player name when you were banned?

The Griefter

Which AoS server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

Aloha Babel

Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned.

Hello, my name is “The Griefter” and for obviously reasons I was caught griefting, accused of conspiracy and sabotage against an admin and several serious insults to him. There are no excuses for my behavior, but I believe in the server values and second opportunities. If you believe in my I’ll prove that I’m Telling the true and all of this is not going to happen again. I accept my restrictions.

Why do you think you should be unbanned?

Because I learned my lesson, I didn’t play since one week ago. Actually, my new name is “The exGriefter”. I am really sorry, and I give an apology to the admim (I’m not sure if his name is “Deuce1” or not). so, I am really sorry and I hope my story could touch your heats. :cry:
Im sorry again.
My sincerly,
The ExGriefter.

When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

2023-01-05T01:00:00-06:00

1 Like

Hi TheGriefter,
Thanks for your appeal, I was the guard that issued your ban. Here at aloha we believe in second chances but we also believe in honesty. You mentioned in your appeal that you haven’t played since one week ago, however it appears that you have been playing under a different name “Que miras bobo?” during the past week. Additionally, I spectated you playing in the babel server on the 12/01, and you were using ESP (looking through blocks) and aimbot.

As I don’t believe that your appeal is sincere, I’m going to deny it. Please don’t play on our servers while you have a ban as this is considered as evading your ban. You may appeal again in one month.

Sincerely,
DS

3 Likes

This is not over :face_with_raised_eyebrow: did you hear me?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.