TheDoctor1212

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Yes. Waited overnight.

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

TheDoctor1212

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

aloha.pk tower of babel

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

First time coming back to AoS for ages, I used to adore the game. Was suffering big internet problems and lag was crazy. Eventually got to the point where reloading took 20 seconds after the animation. I’m assuming hit detection is client side and I killed a bunch of people simultaneously - looking like I was hacking.

1. Why should you be unbanned?

I wasn’t hacking. I love this game. I played day and night when I was young. I used to be part of the original AoS community under the same handle, before the Jagex acquisition, I think theres archives you can look me up. I played as part of the StormWind clan, modded and moderated server’s. Shoutout to Sham’s Little Pony (if any of y’all remember).

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

Last night (16.10.17) @ about 10pm maybe. I’m from Australia, so our standard time.

The staff member who banned you has been notified. Please be patient and stay off of aloha.pk servers until the appeal is handled. Thanks!

Hello TheDoctor1212,

I’m the staff member who banned you. I was dealing with an evader that as the same characteristics as you and I confounded both of you. I apologize for having banned you by mistake.

You can now access Aloha’s servers.

Newage