the old REPORT topic

Hi,I just wanted to report a player named Anus,he is on aloha pinpoint today and Reki mute him but out of the blue he can speak again and he can grief again.Other cases was been found that Anus was muted by Satou and he can speak and repeating words for example ‘Coolman Hack’ and ‘Rikuo Hack’ over and over.What’s worse is that he votekick everyone for fun and I was one of the victim of him.If possible please ban Anus forever so he can’t enter the aloha servers.I want to teach him a lesson but I am not still Administrator yet.

-Sincerely,Yokai25

Wait, I thought I got him tempbanned…
THAT GUY. ARGH.

Yokai, saying ‘I want to teach him a lesson but I am not still Administrator yet.’ isn’t going to help. You may not get admin/guard anyway. And well you dont need to permaban him

On the topic of Anus, Ive been trying something different with him. Yesterday he came on and started to grief as usual, I toggled him which of course he didn’t like. He asked to for a toggle back and, me willing to give him a chance, I let him build again. Now Ive dealt with him before and Ive seen him do the “I wont do it again” schtick, but you can’t make progress with out trying something new, and I figured if he does it again a simple /togglebuild would be in order. To my surprise he went off and did his own thing. Naturally the player base doesn’t like him, and trouble ensued. Another player started to grief his hole and he started to complain. At this point my job became a hard one. I am there to protect against griefers and to maintain some sort of peace. When the tables turn on a player like Anus, the decision to treat him equally is a hard one. But I did my best to pacify him to keep things in order, and eventually we got into a conversation. Today he came back and started back at square one, he shot out some stairs on green and I swiftly delivered a /togglebuild. Repeat what happened last time, and he started to actually play the game. He still had the same attitude as before but the focus was more towards playing instead of trouble making. In short, this is not a “In Defense of…” sort of thing, but more a telling of observations. Am I a sucker for letting him off easy? Should I be pacifying him to maintain peace? I would like to hear some opinions since I know a little bit of his track record with the other admins and mods. Sorry for the wall of text!

When moderating minecraft servers I’ve always gone by giving 2 warnings until I physically intervene for small offences and 1 warning for larger offenses. However huge offenses, say knocking down a tower or staircase on Tower of Babel, should be met with immediate intervention. You shouldn’t feel bad about letting off easy, that just means you’re a good person but I’ve always felt that all rule breakers should be treated the same. Someone like this though should start getting bans I feel.

Griefing is his daily life,if he messed up with me one more time I will never play aloha servers.I am just trying to help so I want to teach him a lesson(a lesson that will change his attitude,NOT BANNING HIM).

You cant knock down a tower on Babel… unless its the opponents, which isnt griefing

yokai, if thats your response well than you have no point as being a guard/admin. You seem to get mad at the simplest things o.O

nice idea satou, sometimes people just need a second chance to do things, but yea, you will have to start banning him if he continues. Oh and btw, we made a good team getting the intel before(game with Naft)

I’m personally not a very strict admin (at least,I hope so), but when it comes to recidivists I show no pity or compassion.

On the topic of Anus. Once I gave him a second chance. He wasn’t griefing for a while,and things looked fine. But then, I logged off and, using my netbook and a different username, I logged on and observed. He was griefing again.

I think we might have the moderation style Reki, I try not to be a hardass but I certainly do not want to leave those who habitually cause trouble unnoticed. I guess that’s why I’m unsure about what do about Anus. On paper, he is a repeat offender who should be banned on the spot. But in person, he has the ability to be an alright guy. Of course he is no saint, but I’ve seen him act somewhat agreeable. I understand where you guys are coming from when you say to start laying down the law and banning him. I’ll start to be a little bit tougher on him, that will decide whether he wants to be there to grief or the actually play. Thanks for the input guys, I’ll take what all you said into consideration next time I run into him!

it sounds like he puts on a pretty face only when admins are around. if that’s the case he should probably be banned for at least a couple weeks from all servers the next time he’s caught red-handed.

He respects admin because he knows they can ban him, but he doesn’t respect guards for he know we can not do anything long term.

agreed

Sorry for my Master’s word.He quited being admin,he said it is too much.Ok gentlemen this fight is over.

whos your master o.O

http://images.wikia.com/tardis/images/8/8b/Master_with_laser_screwdriver.png

I suspect a player pezz is an aimbot.

He was playing on Last Team Standing and he got headshot every time he shot with shotgun, at long ranges. He missed sometimes, but of course you can easily turn off the aimbot.

His accuracy with the shotgun hovered around 50% spiking up to 58% shortly then going back down to 48% when I left.

Altogether he ruined the game for many of us.

This is my hit list.

i was watching him earlier but i wasn’t completely convinced he was cheating