Motherboard: MSI Z97
Processor: Intel Core i7-4790K for 4.0ghz
RAM: Ripjaws X 4x 8gb for 32gb
GPU: GigaByte Windforce GTX 1060 6gb
HDD: 7200 RPM 2TB Western Digital WD Black
Power Supply: Thermaltake Toughpower 750W
WiFi: TP-Link N900 Dual Band 450 Mbps

fun project

More updates…I might have a better CPU and GPU depending on how much I get from my second job.

IMO, you might as well as go for 1TB SSD with all that other stuff around.

Jesus Christ, I don’t have that much spare money! :stuck_out_tongue: I’m also getting an 80 PLUS gold certified power supply rated for 750W instead of the 800W one. The 800W one wasn’t as efficient, and I was already giving 200W of breathing room from the supposed max my computer could possibly ever use. Not too much of a difference between 750W and 800W, especially when the 750W one is more efficient. and also cheaper.

I just snatched up the rebate offers I had, always good to save 28 bucks on your purchases.

Also added a timeline :stuck_out_tongue:

Damnit, yours is slightly better than mine when it comes to RAM and Storage. I beat you on the CPU and GPU though. :wink:

Not so fast chapperoni. Those 2 are under some speculation.

Jellyness intensifies

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF–
I might post some pictures of mine when I get home. I’ll be expecting photos from you soon. :stuck_out_tongue:
please don’t fuck up while building otherwise i might die from laughter

Too many pictures, so gallery for week 1 :smiley:

also you got outdone chap.

Updates above.

Duuuuuuuuude. You got a godly computer in comparison to mine.

It has 8fps when the NES Tetris runs.

Speaking of my computer, I installed the Motherboard and PSU.

Mate, you went a little overboard with the PSU there… 550 watt would have been fine. But now you can trow a R9 390 in or something, so thats nice.

Updates!

How fast does it run?
Don’t explain to me in technical terms; I’m not much of a computer guy.

Like, 30 speed…
OR OVER 9000!!!

No computer parts are being ordered in the near future, car bill being payed off, probably going to wait until after Christmas before I buy more parts.

Computer is operational as of tomorrow. I will be buying the GPU, SSD and final ramsticks by the beginning of february.

Don’t you want to install the OS on the ssd?