The Law Ban Appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes, thats what I thought it was originally.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    The Law

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Pretty sure it was aloha.pk tower of babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I was permabanned for aimbotting. I’ve been playing AoS for about 5 years now. More off then on in most recent years. Last Friday I got a friend to play AoS with me. Pretty much got on an empty server and started doing 1v1 ctf. Some other people joined, absolutely obliterated us since my friend had never played before and I was pretty rusty. He mentioned an aimbot and since it was just one other guy I installed it on both of our computers and we obviously destroyed him. After this we tried hoping on tower of babel, he couldn’t join but I was in the clear so whiles waiting for him I started walking over to the enemy base and killing everybody at once. I was permabanned within minutes and that was the end of it.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Like I said, I’ve been a member of the community for awhile. Started playing when I was 12 and became distant in more recent years. I want to continue playing with my friends and aloha servers are a big part of that. I understand that even though it may be fun in the short run to use aimbot it makes the game hell for other players and eventually it’ll just become boring for me.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    March 30th inbetween 4pm and 5pm Eastern Standard Time

Hi fodotheriverspirit,

I’m the staff member who banned you. I caught you using hacks on our babel server. Thanks for admitting your wrong, we do appreciate that.

As it’s the first time you’ve been caught using hacks, I’m gonna give you a second chance. I’ve set your ban to expire in a week from now. Please do not join any Aloha server until then or it will be considered as evasion.

Please delete all your hacks so you won’t be tempted to use them again. Remember that it’s very hard to get another chance.

If for any reason you can’t join our servers after your ban has expired, please post a message here.

Newage

Thanks a lot, will do. I’ll let you know if I can’t get on after the weeks up.