[The]Drmmrboy's Ban Appeal

1) Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
Yes

2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
[The]Drmmrboy

3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
According to Minit US Bancheck: “aloha 1ctf 24/7 pinpoint”, and “Minit EU - Babel”

4) Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
Hi. This is TheDrmmrboy’s little brother. He was banned because I used a aiming hack because I’m not good at the game and I don’t like losing.

5) Why should you be unbanned?
My brother should be unbanned because he was not the one who was using the aim hack. It was me. I promised by brother I wouldn’t use aim hacking again so please help him.

6) When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
Minit US bancheck says he was banned on February 13th at 2:42.

http://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=1100.0

You know, we never gave this guy a proper answer to his appeal. I’ve contacted the relevant admin to settle this once and for all (despite the person having not come in months, I feel like we need to resolve this cold case).

Ban reduced to 2 weeks. Please save us all the trouble and don’t hack again.