The Because F.

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Is abuse of Votekick! I wait the 30 minutes and i can’t join!

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

The Because F.
3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
aloha.pk humans vs. zombies

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I was banned for anything! But well i accept my responsability!

2. Why should you be unbanned?
    Why i never use hacks

3. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please. 01/05/2013 5:40 PM HST

are you sure that you weren’t doing anything wrong, honesty will make this much easier on both you and us

did you modify the game in anyway in order to improve your game?

No it’s a wrong! im honest!

Please remove my permaban! Im inocent! D:

I’m not the admin who banned you, but I did contact him. Please wait for him to respond.

I don’t know who banned me! D:

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    I wait 30 minutes ! And is not a Votekick! Only banned me for no reason

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    My In-game is The Because F.

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    The server is aloha.pk humans vs. zombies

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I accept my responsability

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Why im inocent! And i never use hacks!

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    01/05/13 5:45pm

please stick to your original ban appeal: http://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=2802.msg26846#new

do not make another one.

please be patient and wait until the admin who banned you responds.

For the love of all that is mighty, stop messaging me and wait for the admin who banned you.

The more you spam me the less i care what happens to you.

The Because F, por favor, te suplicamos que esperes hasta que el administrador que te baneó conteste a este post, mientras tanto no intentes unirte a nuestros servidores o harás que te sea más difícil quitar tu ban. Te repito sólo espera, se que quieres jugar y todo eso, pero se paciente.

Since I wasn’t recording at the time, I don’t have any evidence to give to you guys. I watched him carefully through OVL, and it did seem like he did not have any recoil. However I’m still not super-experienced at moderating, and since I only watched you on this one time, I think he should be unbanned. I’m sorry I couldn’t get back to you very quickly, but like Thuf and CapRex said, please be patient with the admins. I’ll make sure to record more often as well, especially on the cases I am not 100% sure of.