The Arrival/The System ban appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    ***been banned for over 30 mins ( more like several months now)

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    ***i believe is was “The Arrival” or “The System”

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    ***the aloha babel server.

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    *** i was banned probably for aimboting.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    *** i only bot when their is another botter on the other team. befor i bott i try the peaceful methods to get rid of the botter like votekicking him or waiting for the system to boot him, but even after 100 or so perfect headshots in a row nothing. so, i take matters in my own hands. i put my bot on and target him only (which he/she really don’t like) until they get sick and leave then i re-login clean. Im not saying i am a good guy and deserve to be unbanned but if you unbann me i wont bott again. and if guilty a second time, wont waste your time again. plus i played the other servers and aloha is the best in terms of maps and a lot less botters.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    *** about early december 2012 (world was going to end anyway) jk

I dont really know much about you, but when there is a hacker report him on the IRC or take evidence then make a post on the abuse reports board, also be patient waiting for an answer on your post. :slight_smile:

Can I just say here that botting to beat a bot is possibly the worst thing you can do.

You’re always going to be a liability in my eyes and I wouldn’t unban you if it was mine. However the admin who banned you will more than likely post as to why he banned you and may show some leniency on you.

So is that saying you won’t bot again if you’re unbanned or the 2nd part which sounds as if you’ll do it again but if caught again, you wont appeal.

i was just trying to get the point accross that i wont do it again because there will be no second chance

Do you know what I hate the most about aimbotters? Is that they make legit players aimbot too, its like a virus.

You are not getting unbanned. Multiple aimbotting events and evading them.