ThatGuyDom AoS Ban Appeal

Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Yes, I have waited over an hour.

What was your in-game player name when you were banned?

ThatGuyDom

Which AoS server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

aloha.pk Tower of Babel

Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned.

Using a hacked client

Why do you think you should be unbanned?

I realize this server is not a server that allows the use of it, I have since deleted it. I have also created a forum account to request the appeal and having that tied to my personal account I feel shows a dedication to involving myself in the community properly.

-Edit: I realize it doesn’t excuse my behavior, but I thought I should mention the reason I used the hacked client was I was getting increasingly frustrated by a cheater on the server.

When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

2023-02-12T10:00:00-07:00

Hey @ThatGuyDom,

I’m the admin who banned you. Thanks for being honest. As it is your first offense, I’m gonna unban you.

If you think a player is cheating, you can use /admin in the game chat or report him on the #aos-help channel on our Discord server.

Please keep in mind that another chance is unlikely.

Play fair

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.