TeHlIgHtMaGiC Ban Appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Yes.

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

TeHlIgHtMaGiC

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

Hmm i dont know i played on a variety of ur servers i believe it was 1 of the counter strike type gamemode servers

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

back then i think a year ago or so i was stupid a complete moron given i loved the game ace of spades but i saw people better than me sometimes even those who hacked and I thought to myself “hmm if they can do this y shouldnt I” so i downloaded hacks and used them on this server and many others (no recoil, aimbot, nospread, etc, etc)

1. Why should you be unbanned?

over the time ive been gone from aos (since the retarded jagex version came out) ive realised how completely stupid it is to hack i love this game and have come to realize what i thought wouldnt hurt anyone really does put a good dent in the game itself in the future ive committed never to hack again on ace of spades record me or wtver ur not going 2 find me hacking

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

oh this ones hard… probably yikes i can give you a rough estimation probably 6 months to a year ago

I hope to be unban from these servers and i am very sorry for what i did in the past. thankyou for your time

Thanks for the well-thought out appeal. You’re unbanned.

this makes me happy

Thanks Danke glad to be back! :slight_smile: