TC TriiumpH/[TAS]TriiumpH's ban appeal.

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yep. No clue who I was banned by, though.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    When I was banned, it was TC TriiumpH, but since then I’ve gotten in TAS and I changed my name to [TAS]TriiumpH. I want to appeal before I get on, because if I just get on that’d be ban evading and that’s no good. 8)

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk 1ctf 24/7 pinpoint, but I am banned on Minit servers aswell for some reason :o

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I was headhunting, got one random crossmap and got banned. I’m guessing it’s because it seemed as if I was aimbotting, although I assure you guys I wasn’t.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I do not aimbot, and I am an honest and mature player, and in my opinion, I deserve a second chance if you guys really think I WAS aimbotting.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    5/13/2013, 5-6pm est? (Not sure about time, but date is correct.)

I am the guard that recorded you hacking. Keep in mind, we do have video evidence, as we must before recommending that you be banned. I am sure that the admin that reviewed the evidence will also be along shortly. Let’s give honesty a try, shall we?

It might have been, and yes I’m using this, my little brother. I went to the bathroom when I was on the choose team spot, I guess my brother was using aimbot, I saw him doing good, and he was hitting e so I was like, oh maybe it helps you. I then played on another server shortly after he was banned and I tried it and it didn’t work. This is the first time I’ve ever been banned so this kinda sucks.

1. I don’t believe you.

2. Even if I did, surely the thought didn’t just cross your mind AFTER I told you we require video evidence. Logically, you would think that your “little brother” was cheating after you saw the “Banned” message pop up dramatically on your screen.

3. With all that in mind IF it was your little brother (which it wasn’t), you should have mentioned IN YOUR FIRST POSTING that he was the one playing.

Yes, being banned sucks. So does being on the receiving end of a aimbot’s bullet. So does having to waste my time with such obvious lies.

First off, you are banned from Minit because they subscribe to our bans. Second, why do you guess your brother used an aimbot? Don’t you live under the same roof? Shouldn’t you know if he was using one if you were seeing he was “doing good” and pressing “e?” Third, why would you say this, " I deserve a second chance if you guys really think I WAS aimbotting." This is not something a truly innocent person would say. Would you tell a cop who pulled you over that, “I believe I deserve a second chance if you think I was driving drunk” and expect him to let you free without a doubt?

Obviously, you are choosing to ignore the truth and choose a harder path to take. Honesty will lighten your punishment, but lying will get you nowhere near our servers.