Talha7680

1. Vote kicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a vote kick?
    Yes I waited an Hour

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Talha7680

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Tower of Babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    b[/b] Five Days Ago My Friend Gave Me aimbot And I tried it. Aimbot made the game too easy and soon I was Bored. At That moment, I was Banned. I came Back the next day and I was was Able to play again. I Loved Aloha.pk and loved the community at it so I never Hacked from that day forth. Now today I was Banned again, I asked Techno Why I was Banned And He said It was Because I hacked. I admitted That I had Hacked Five Days Ago and haven’t done it since and I thought that I was Temporarily banned and Had Served My Punishment.Techno Said That The Current Ban was because I was Permanently Banned, but Managed to somehow get through to the game. Techno Also said that earlier today my IP was Fluctuating and so he had to ban me over and over again. Now I don’t Know If I should disclose why It was fluctuating because People Who Intent to or are still hacking might be able to use this (If Techno deems it safe he can tell the public If He doesn’t He can message the admins the reason). Anyways, I told Techno The Reason and He told me to go make a ban appeal.Here I am Now

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I Agree That I did Hack even though I knew Hacking Was Against the rules. I still Did it to Just know how hacking feels, I haven’t Hacked from that day. I love the Aloha.pk community I seriously Haven’t and Won’t Hack Again and I accept any Punishment for this act of Idiocy.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    Five days Ago it was 6/10/1015 around 5:30 pm GMT +5
    If You Mean Today 6/15/2015 around 9:30 pm GMT +5

My Post May Be Confusing and if it is I am sorry for anything that is Confusing
Forgive Me, My English Is Not Perfect and I am Also Truly Sorry for any information That may be phrased incorrectly.

Thank you for your Attention

I really don’t want to leave because of the people of this community
This is, By The Way my first Ban so I hope I can Get Another Chance

Hi Talha7680,

I have contacted your banning admin. Please be patient and stay off all aloha servers for the time being.

Thanks,
Ferrari

Hi Talha, I’ve shortened your ban. It now expires two weeks from the time of my post. Please stay off of aloha servers for this time; even if you are technically able to join, you are still banned and will be re-banned if you do join before it expires.
Thanks for being honest.