Taking a Break

Hey all:

Decided I’ll be taking a break from aloha, aos and all that jazz in general. It’s not that I hate you guys, in fact, you guys are one of the best communities I’ve been with and I’ve been with a decent lot. You guys are brilliantly nice, very smart, super creative and so many times on discord have I laughed my head off cause of how humorous you guys are. One time while on discord, Chase, AWG, Fox and a couple of others (Can’t name the rest, this was a month ago or something.) were just talking and I was on a bus on my way to work and I was laughing so hard people on the bus were looking at me weirdly. XD The admins are pretty active and everyone is always able to give a helping hand in whatever circumstance. Countlessly nice people are always around and are super cool to hang out with. :slight_smile: There are a lot of younger members in this community (which is no problem) but they have the maturity of an adult and it’s amazing of how fair they are. You guys are awesome! Kudos to you all <3
The reason why I’m telling you I’m taking a break for who knows how long is cause of a couple of reasons:

1. I have no idea how long this break will be - I have work as a priority and other things that need to be taken care of first
  2. Since I had a couple of art requests from people or cause I’m making mods, it’s good to tell you in advance that I won’t be working on them for awhile.

This community has something special. Keep at modding, keep at your art, keep at your leagues and everything to maintain aos as it’s an amazing game. I wish you all luck in the future and will be missing you guys :slight_smile:

Seeya all later :slight_smile:

Hope you will come soon!
Good luck to you Glass!
Was nice to meet you!

Thanks for being in this community. You are an awesome guy.

It was really awesome becoming friends with you. I wish you success!

Hope to see you again sometime. :slight_smile:

Goodbye man, I hope to see you again. Don’t forget about us!

thanks for the nice post

this made me smile :slight_smile:

best to you, hope to see more of you in some future day

Aw, sucks to see you go.
Oh well, hope you will have fun doing the thing(s) you’ve planned. :stuck_out_tongue:
Hope to see you again one day!