Taki banned for honesty

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Taki

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I was not playing the game. I was banned because I explained how the admin didn’t configure their scripts correctly, which is true.

• I presented evidence of an aimbot user who dominated the server for an hour. Nobody could play, nobody could build anything, but the mods said it wasn’t evidence. Never mind the screenshots.
  • The mods said to install special software so that I can properly produce evidence. I explained that it’s their job to do it, not me and that the scripts are designed to kick/ban aimbot noobs. I see it on all the other servers, Aloha can do it too. It’s in the scripts.
  • I also suggested they modify the scripts to censor racial abuse, but they were fine with that, yet the scripts could easily censor those words that are hate speech. Basically, the server is supporting hate speech and I’m just trying to help you all out here.
  1. Why should you be unbanned?
    It’s the right thing to do since I wasn’t cheating in the game, I was just helping the admin fix the server.

2. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    I think it was July 27th because I played the game on the 26th, tried to login after another mod replied, then banned.

NOTE: The hacker that was holding everybody down with the aimbot for an hour is on the forums defending himself, laughing about it to his friends how naive everybody is, and is still using the aimbot.

I have contacted your banning admin.

Please be patient and don’t join any aloha servers until he says you can.

Thanks!

Thanks!

Hi Taki!

I am the guard who banned you from babel. The reason why I banned you is not your explanations on the forums. The reason was that you where using multibullet hack on tradeoff map.

I am giving you another chance to revise your story and telling the true. Then we can discuss how to lift your ban.

Pepe(fin)

I saw others getting this same kick and then they come right back, and I don’t know why. For me, I only see myself getting disconnected and I assume it’s my slow internet but I didn’t use any multibullet anything. I will see if there is a newer version of the game and then download it.

hqdefault.jpg

I can see the bullet shells. If it’s shooting more than one bullet, don’t we see it somehow? Can you tell me the game version so I know not to use this one?

Shells have nothing to do in this situation. I can see clearly that you shoot blocks with one shot. Normally it takes 3 shots with smg to break a block.

It would’ve helped if you had used /analyze pepe.

Doesn’t show on blocks.

Touché, but still if he watched him for longer and saw him kill someone it would’ve helped.

This evidence is fine, it very clearly shows mb (without /an). Please stop trying to decide if the evidence is enough. That is what you have Full admins for.

It seems so, because the administrators / guards / moderators, know very well when someone uses hacks and when not use.